Many of our students did internships over Summer 2015, and we had a large group of students working in a Prepare and Train group run by Prof. Boris Shapiro. Details of these internships are contained in the reports below. See also the mini-presentations from a selected group of interns.
- Stacey Butler, mentored by Dr. James O’Dwyer (Dept of Plant Biology)
- Hannah Burson, mentored by Dr. Rebecca Smith (Dept of Pathobiology)
- Jed Chou, mentored by Dr. Tandy Warnow (Dept of Computer Science)
- Byron Heersink, mentored by Dr. Sam Beshers (Dept of Entomology)
- Vanessa Rivera-Quiñones, mentored by Dr. Zoi Rapti (Dept of Mathematics) and Prof. Carla Cáceres (Dept of Animal Biology)
- Emily Schafly, mentored by Dr. Fatima Husein (Dept of Speech and Hearing Science)
- Benjamin Wright, mentored by Dr. Fatima Husein (Dept of Speech and Hearing Science)
- Alessandro Gondolo and Wei Qin, hosted by Agrible
- Nicholas Kosar and Sushma Kini, hosted by Ameren Innovation Center
- Elizabeth Field and Goran Tomic, hosted by the Energy Biosciences Institute
- Tara Negron-Santiago and Xiao Wang, hosted by Dow AgroSciences
Our P&T group was mentored by Prof. Boris Shapiro of the University of Stockholm. Group reports are attached below.